Friday, May 11, 2012

Name?

I got the Porta-cath put in yesterday.  I thought I slept through the procedure but apparently I didn't.  I was able to talk to them when I felt some pain and they gave me more meds but I don't remember a thing.  Best way to go through a procedure I guess.  It only took 1 1/2 hrs.  I was out of the hospital by noon and travelled back home in time to feed my zoo.  (Two cats and two dogs)

It was a little sore last night but nothing I can't handle.  I've been through much worse! LOL  Today it seems to be settling in to my life and not so sore.

So now that Porta-cath is part of my life and suppose to be my friend I might as well name it.
Hmmm...what name should it have?  Maybe I should wait until after my first Chemo on Monday to see how it works and then name it. 

Have a great weekend!
I wish you all enough!

1 comment:

mamahasspoken said...

Will say a little prayer for you on Monday!